Pages

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Fairy Tale Life

"Once in a while, right in the middle of an ordinary life,
Love gives us a fairy tale!"

For some very odd reason, I am nostalgic and weepy. It is not hormone induced--of this I am sure.

Last night, I was at church talking to a friend. Her very cute little boy was looking up at his mommy with such wide eyes, innocence and trust. It is obvious he loves her so much. That was when I got weepy, and it hasn't stopped.

Today I was looking through pictures of my little ones from when they were babies, preparing to make a photo book, and the weepiness continued.

My advice to all moms out there--take LOTS of pictures OFTEN. Your little ones grow up too quickly, and those pictures will remind you of wonderful days past.

1 comment:

  1. Aw your blog is now making me weepy! Thanks for the reminder to take lots of pictures, I feel like someone hit the fastforward button on life once I had a kid - everything is going by so fast!

    ReplyDelete