Sunday, August 24, 2014

Five Minute Friday: Change

I have been waiting in anticipation all week to find out what the word prompt would be this week.  Then when it was announced I came up blank. But this morning, during my ten-minute vacation (aka my morning shower), an epiphany hit. So without further ado, I give you my five minutes on . . .

CHANGE

Can you think back to a moment in your life that was the epicenter for huge change? At the moment, you have no realization of what is happening. I am not talking about something big like a marriage, birth of a baby or the death of a loved one. I am talking about something simple that you just didn't give a huge amount of thought to at the time, but later on, down the road, you can see that it was the beginning of something big.

This brings to mind a tsunami. Plates move under the earth all the time.  They move under the ocean all the time. They do not always cause a catastrophic change. But once every while (too often, I am sure, for those who live through the horror), the movement of those plates cause something huge to happen.



A little over two years ago there was a series of "plate movements" in my life. At the time, they just gave me pause and caused me to scratch my head. But in retrospect, I can see that they were the beginning of something huge; something that has been tremendously life changing for me. I am on a new journey. It is scary. It is exhilarating.

- - - - - - - - - - - - -
Do you want to join in the fun of waiting each week for a writing prompt, then spending five minutes putting your spin on it?


http://katemotaung.com/2014/08/21/five-minute-friday-change/

2 comments:

  1. I am experiencing great change and don't know how it will turn out. After homeschooling for 19 years, all of my remaining children are in school. I hope someday to look back on this with fondness or growth or something good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hermes Handbags president for her specially designed a handbag, and to her name to name, this is the Replica Handbags,Your help in find out this in Breitling Wattches is very much appreciated. If you could send me more pictures of Rolex Daytona, I could see Rolex Watches Online that it is a nice band of watches that would be great.

    ReplyDelete