Pages

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Menu Plan Monday -- Week of October 11, 2010


*Hosted by Laura at orgjunkie.com

I am starting our second week of making our main meal at noon. The days that it actually happened last week went great. It was a wonderful feeling to have the cooking for the day done in the afternoon. We went to our evening activities and I didn't feel rushed. There was a good meal waiting for my husband when he got home, and the kids and I enjoyed a hot meal together in the afternoon. (My husband is working a lot of hours at the current time, and doesn't get to eat dinner with us right now.)

There were a couple of days that I didn't get this accomplished for one reason or another, but my goal this week is to see that I am able to for at least Monday through Thursday.

Possible Breakfasts
oatmeal, cereal & cheese sticks, muffins, pancakes, smoothies, egg sandwiches

Light Meal
Sandwiches--PB&J, egg salad, tuna, meat, ABC (apples, bread & cheese)

Main Meals
Monday - Sausage Lentil Soup with Spinach, biscuits
Tuesday - Chili & cornbread
Wednesday - Chipotle Chicken Burritos
Thursday - Shredded Pork Sandwiches, carrot sticks, roasted cauliflower
Friday
- Grilled Chicken, quinoa, broccoli
Saturday - Grilled Pizza
Sunday - Chicken Stew with cornmeal dumplings

No comments:

Post a Comment