Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Fell-Behind Friday (Commonly known as "Five Minute Friday")

When the kids started school this year I decided that I would take a trip into my passions.  Writing is one of those passions.  I found Lisa-Jo Baker's blog and Five Minute Friday.  I was so excited and looked forward each week to the prompt.  Then life happened.  Somehow I got bogged down with mental overload and physical fatigue.  I let Friday after Friday to by without participating in the writing party.

As a part of my Christmas Bucket List (really, I don't care for that name--how morbid--but everyone knows what someone means when it is said--"Thank you, Mr. Nicholson"), I have decided to catch up on the writing prompts.  One prompt a day.  I may or may not keep my writing time to five minutes.  I will probably put more thought into what I write. 

I will be doing my best to be back online on the 23rd.

Until then . . .

1 comment:


  1. When you buy a Luxury Breitling Watches, you do your part to stimulate the economy.An investment in a Rolex Watches is one that will stimulate the retail market while adding grace and beauty in your own life or the life of a loved one.Whether you choose a luxury Hermes handbags to add to your personal wardrobe or as a gift to someone else, this is a challenging choice with unlimited possibilities on brand of Original Omega Watches.if the 1:1 IWC is made of gold, then this also places in the category "jewelry watch".The Rolex Submariner Watches are worth checking out, as they are unique in terms of style and fashion.

    ReplyDelete