Pages

Friday, August 7, 2009

Simple Woman


FOR TODAY Friday, August 7, 2009
Outside my window... my basil plant needs harvesting.
I am thinking... we need to get back on task.
I am thankful for... a wonderful husband and great kids.
From the learning rooms...(in a few minutes) Sonlight Core 3+4.
From the kitchen... homemade pizza.
I am wearing... jean capris and a tee shirt.
I am creating... a blog.
I am going... to the library.
I am reading... "Women's Intuition" (Lisa Samson).
I am hoping... we will be calm in the face of upcoming changes.
I am hearing... the A/C.
Around the house... the kids are independently keeping themselves busy.
One of my favorite things... cherry fruit spread.
A few plans for the rest of the week: work on school schedules.
Here is picture thought I am sharing... Our first cucumber from our garden!


Join "The Simple Woman's Daybook" http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment